Your four-legged friend is welcome at the The Westin Verasa Napa. Service animals that provide assistance to guests with disabilities are not pets. They are welcome at the hotel and are not subject to the policies and restrictions that apply to pets or other animals.
Please take note of our pet policy while enjoying your stay with us:
- Weight limit of a dog shall be 40 pounds or less, except for service animals.
- Please ensure the reservation record indicates that a dog is accompanying the guest.
- If excessive damage to the guestroom is caused by the dog and repairs or deep-cleaning are required, the guest is liable for the cost of the repairs or cleaning. If the damage is discovered after the guest departs, the credit card on record will be billed for the cost of these additional services.
- A waiver must be signed at check-in before a dog is allowed in any guestroom or public area, except for service animals.
- Dogs are not be allowed at any food & beverage areas in our Napa pet friendly hotel, including pool areas and bocce courts, except for service animals.
- Upon departure, all dog rooms will be deep-cleaned
- The following information is available upon request through the Concierge:
- A list of local walking & sitting services with a bonded/insured provider
- Locations of runs & parks that are closest to our Napa pet friendly hotel
- Contact Information for 24-hour veterinarians
- A list of local grooming services with same-day service
- Locations of local pet stores