What’s a Dog to Do at our Napa Pet Friendly Hotel?
We can’t really say we’ve gone to the dogs since The Westin Verasa Napa has always welcomed K9 travelers. Make no bones about it: we pamper pooches at our Napa pet friendly hotel with amenities such as custom-designed luxurious dog beds with miniature Heavenly Bed duvets by Eloise Pet Accessories, plus other touches that will have pets feeling as welcome as their owners.
To make trip planning easy for our four-legged friends, we’ve put together a list of favorite dog friendly attractions, eateries and wineries.
Where to Walk near our Napa Pet Friendly Hotel:
- Canine Commons Dog Park at Alston Park – romp in the hills or revel with new friends in the play and agility areas
- Along downtown’s brand new riverfront path
- Napa River Trail
- Amongst the vineyards at the end of Henry Road in Carneros
- Throughout downtown Napa
Favorite Lunch Spots:
- Al fresco dining at Gott’s Roadside Tray Gourmet next door at the Oxbow Market
- The General Store downtown in the Hatt Building
- The Pear
- Hurley’s Restaurant and Bar in Yountville (great patio)
Wine Tasting - A Few Top Picks:
- Cliff Lede Vineyards
- Clos Du Val
- Monticello Vineyards
- St. Supery Vineyards and Winery
Customized Dog Friendly Wine Tour
- Dan Cartwright
Taryns Traveling Pet Spa
Camp Rawhide (Dog Camp)
- 1452 Silverado Trail, Napa
After a full day of exploring the Valley we’ll have a signature Westin Dog Bed, food & water bowls and a few tasty treats waiting in the Heavenly Dog Welcome Pack.
Click here for terms & conditions of the Pet Policy at our Napa pet friendly hotel.