The Westin Verasa Napa is proud to welcome your pampered pet for a refreshing stay in downtown Napa. Our dog-friendly hotel caters to pups with exclusive amenities like custom-designed Westin dog beds with Miniature Heavenly Bed duvets by Eloise Pet Accessories, plus food and water bowls and plenty of tasty treats.
To ensure dog owners make the most of their trip to Napa, we've pulled together a curated list of our favorite pet-friendly attractions, eateries and wineries.
And, after a full day of exploring Napa Valley, we’ll have a signature Westin Heavenly Dog Bed, food & water bowls, and a few tasty treats waiting for your pup.
Dog Parks & Walks Near The Westin Napa
- Canine Commons Dog Park at Alston Park – romp in the hills or revel with new friends in the play and agility areas
- Napa River Trail
- Amongst the vineyards at the end of Henry Road in Carneros
- View a walking map around downtown Napa
- Al fresco dining at Gott’s Roadside next to Oxbow Market
- The Napa General Store in the Hatt Building
- The Pear
- Hurley’s Restaurant and Bar in Yountville (great patio)
- Cliff Lede Vineyards
- Clos Du Val
- Monticello Vineyards
- HALL Wines
- St. Supery Vineyards and Winery
- View a full list of pet-friendly wineries